CASA can now serve adolescents who have open truancy cases in Broomfield County. Special Truancy Advocates are especially vested in the adolescents school work and especially attendance.
Information for Special Truancy Advocates
- CASA has partnered with A Precious Child (APC) of Broomfield Counties to provide incentives for the child and family involved in truancy cases through APC's Incentive Program. TA's will have the opportunity to reward postive behavior with gift cards and even a family trip to a professional sporting game! APC has also offered to allow our TA's to provide an extra-curricular activity to the children of truancy cases through their giveSPORTS program. If you are a TA and would like to fill out a giveSPORTS application,CLICK HERE.
Helpful Tools for Special Truancy Advocates
- Child Welfare Educational Liaisons
- Courtroom Layout
- List of Colorado School Districts
- What is a CASA Truancy Advocate? For Kids
- What is a CASA Truancy Advocate? Info Sheet for Parents
- What is a CASA Truancy Advocate? Info Sheet for Professionals
For questions regarding truancy resources and forms, please contact Program Director, Vickie Ricord at firstname.lastname@example.org.