Need a resource? Call 211!
The following links contain a variety of resources that may be helpful to the child(ren) and families you work with.
Hunger Free Colorado leads efforts to connect families and individuals to food and nutrition resources, and to create positive changes in systems, policies and social views, so no Coloradan goes hungry. Below are some useful resources.
- Food Hotline
- Connect Children & Families with food and nutrition resources.
- Connecting Seniors to food and nutrition resources
- Hunger Free Referral Form
KIND (Kids in Need of Dentistry) Kids In Need of Dentistry’s mission is to increase the health and happiness of Colorado’s children in need by eliminating dental disease through treatment and education. They will help families with Medicaid or no insurance at all get the dental healthcare they need for an affordable price. To learn more about KIND Click here to visit their website.
If someone on your case is deaf or hard of hearing, they might qualify for free telecommunications equipment from Colorado Health and Human Services. For more information, please contact JoAnne Hirsch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Century Link Affordable Internet Program
- Broomfield Health & Human Services Resource Guide
- Adams County Poverty Resource Guide
- Broomfield Child Welfare Resources
- United Way 211 Line
- Resource Directory .
- Children of Military Service Members Resource Guide
- Denver Homeless Resource Guide
- Families First Spanish Resource Guide
- Resource Book for Youth with Disabilities
For questions regarding resources, please contact Program Director, Vickie Ricord at email@example.com.
|Easy Read Resource List||View/Download|